For over 30 years, the NILE (Northern International Livestock Exposition) has awarded scholarships to deserving FFA and 4-H students who have been leaders in their respective programs, excelled in the classroom, participated in NILE events and are actively involved in their communities.
“Supporting youth in agriculture is a key component of the NILE Foundation’s mission,” says Leah Morgan Clark, General Manager of the NILE. “It is critical that we continue to provide financial assistance to the next generation of agriculture leaders so that they may pursue higher education and reach their personal and professional goals.”
- High School One Time Scholarship – Awarded to high school seniors that meet the qualifications listed in the guidelines.
- Rolling Scholarship – The rolling scholarships will be offered to a select group of High School Seniors who will have the opportunity to renew the scholarship yearly, up to four years of their secondary education. Recipients of rolling scholarships will be chosen from the pool of applicants that are current seniors in High School.
- Secondary One Time Scholarship – A one-time grant, for students already enrolled in College or a Vo-Tech school meeting the qualifications.
- Shining Star: All qualified applicants are eligible. This scholarship is for an applicant that stands out in the crowd.
- NILE Legacy Award – Offered to students that have been very active in various NILE events from the time they were young!
- Needle In The Haystack – This scholarship will be randomly drawn for during the NILE Foundation’s Stetson and Stilettos in the Spring 2022. All scholarship applicants will be eligible – must be present to win.
If you’re interested in contributing to the NILE Foundation, send a donation to P.O. Box 1981, Billings, MT 59103